1. Jane Evans Best and Howard C. Francis, "Six Good Families of Early Lancaster County, Pennsylvania" in Pennsylvania Mennonite Heritage, Vol. XII, No. 3 (Lancaster, PA: Lancaster Mennonite Historical Society, 1989 Jul), p11-28. Also localhost/family/peo.../1989/6Goods/hs.html (2014 Jun 24). Jacob Good (GA), Hans Heinrich Guth (GB), [an error occurred while processing this directive], Peter Good (GD), Robert Good (GE), Steffan Good (GF), Lancaster Co., PA. Peter Good (GC21),
Christina Good (GC3g).
2. James G. Good, "Notes on Six Good Families" (2007 Dec 14). These are unpublished research notes written by hand on a copy of the 1989 article "Six Good Families of Early Lancaster County, Pennsylvania" by Jane Evans Best and Howard C. Francis.
3. Elouise Good King, Abraham P. Good and Rebecca Rhodes Good Family (E. G. King, 1998). Selected pages www.dgatx.com/family.../Good-Rhodes/hs.html (2007 Nov 8). Abraham P. Good, Rebecca Rhodes.
4. David Steinberg, "Re: [Fwd: Re: Wives of Peter Good (1732)?]," Email to Donald I Good, 2008 Feb 22.
5. [an error occurred while processing this directive]
6. [an error occurred while processing this directive], "Re: Jacob Good to Henry Mofser" in Deed Book RR, Vol. 2 (Lancaster Co., PA, 1792 May 14), p40-43.