1. Jane Evans Best and Howard C. Francis, "Six Good Families of Early Lancaster County, Pennsylvania" in Pennsylvania Mennonite Heritage, Vol. XII, No. 3 (Lancaster, PA: Lancaster Mennonite Historical Society, 1989 Jul), p11-28. Also www.dgatx.com/family/peo.../1989/6Goods/hs.html (2014 Jun 24). Jacob Good (GA), Hans Heinrich Guth (GB), Peter Good (GC), Peter Good (GD), Robert Good (GE), Steffan Good (GF), Lancaster Co., PA. Peter Good (GC21),
Christina Good (GC3g).
2. James G. Good, "Notes on Six Good Families" (2007 Dec 14). These are unpublished research notes written by hand on a copy of the 1989 article "Six Good Families of Early Lancaster County, Pennsylvania" by Jane Evans Best and Howard C. Francis.
3. Elouise Good King, Abraham P. Good and Rebecca Rhodes Good Family (E. G. King, 1998). Selected pages www.dgatx.com/family.../Good-Rhodes/hs.html (2007 Nov 8). Abraham P. Good, Rebecca Rhodes.
4. David Steinberg, "Re: [Fwd: Re: Wives of Peter Good (1732)?]," Email to Donald I Good, 2008 Feb 22.
5. Jacob Good (GC2), "Deed of 329 acres in Brecknock Township. Jacob Good the Father and Mother, to Jacob Good the Son" (Lancaster Co., PA, 1766 Nov 2. Recorded 1769 May 10). Also www.dgatx.com/family/pla...s/1766/11-22/hs.html (2007 Sep 21).
6. Jacob Good (GC22), "Re: Jacob Good to Henry Mofser" in Deed Book RR, Vol. 2 (Lancaster Co., PA, 1792 May 14), p40-43.