1. Jane Evans Best and Howard C. Francis, "Six Good Families of Early Lancaster County, Pennsylvania" in Pennsylvania Mennonite Heritage, Vol. XII, No. 3 (Lancaster, PA: Lancaster Mennonite Historical Society, 1989 Jul), p11-28. Also www.dgatx.com/family/peo.../1989/6Goods/hs.html (2014 Jun 24). Jacob Good (GA), Hans Heinrich Guth (GB), Peter Good (GC), Peter Good (GD), Robert Good (GE), Steffan Good (GF), Lancaster Co., PA. John Good (GC31), p21-22.
2. James G. Good, "Research Tips: Good" in Pennsylvania Mennonite Heritage, Vol. 30, No. 1 (Lancaster Mennonite Historical Society, 2007 January), p37. Also www.dgatx.com/family/peo...ubs/2007/BFU/hs.html. Descendants of John Good (GC31) and Samuel Good (GC36).
3. Christian Good (GC3), "Re: Last Will and Testament (German)" in Will Book B, vol. 1 (Courthouse: Lancaster Co., PA, 1757 Aug 11), p184. Also www.dgatx.com/family/peo...8-11-Will-B1/hs.html. Will recorded by Christian Eicher. Book B includes English translation and endorsement.
4. "Re: Patent to John Good" in RG-17, Records of the Land Office, COPIED PATENTS, Patent Book AA-2 (Harrisburg, PA: Pennsylvania State Archives, 1761 Feb 2), pp 310-314. Also www.dgatx.com/family/peo...nt/AA-02-310/hs.html. Patent to John Good (GC31) for heirs of Christian Good (GC3).
5. "Re: Christian Good Heirs to Son John" in Deed Book L, Vol. L (Lancaster Co., PA, 1769 May 7), pp252-256. Also www.dgatx.com/family/peo...-Deed-LL-252/hs.html (2013 May 20). Christian Good (GC3), John Good (GC31).