1. Jane Evans Best and Howard C. Francis, "Six Good Families of Early Lancaster County, Pennsylvania" in Pennsylvania Mennonite Heritage, Vol. XII, No. 3 (Lancaster, PA: Lancaster Mennonite Historical Society, 1989 Jul), p11-28. Also www.dgatx.com/family/peo.../1989/6Goods/hs.html (2014 Jun 24). Jacob Good (GA), Hans Heinrich Guth (GB), Peter Good (GC), Peter Good (GD), Robert Good (GE), Steffan Good (GF), Lancaster Co., PA.
2. Christian Good (GC3), "Re: Last Will and Testament (German)" in Will Book B, vol. 1 (Courthouse: Lancaster Co., PA, 1757 Aug 11), p184. Also www.dgatx.com/family/peo...8-11-Will-B1/hs.html. Will recorded by Christian Eicher. Book B includes English translation and endorsement.
3. Edwd. Shippen, "Re: Will Endorsed and Proved" in Will Book B, vol. 1 (Courthouse: Lancaster Co., PA, 1757 Oct 28), p184. Also www.dgatx.com/family/peo...ll-B1-Proved/hs.html. Will of Christian Good (GC3).
4. "Re: Christian Good Heirs to Son Henry" in Deed Book II (Lancaster, PA: Lancaster Co. PA Archives, 1769 May 27), pp 580-584. Also www.dgatx.com/family/peo...-Deed-II-580/hs.html. Christian Good (GC3), Henry Good (GC32).
5. "Re: Henry & Christina Good to John Joanes" in Deed Book II (Lancaster, PA: Lancaster Co. PA Archives, 1782 Sep 28), pp 577-580. Also www.dgatx.com/family/peo...-Deed-II-577/hs.html. Henry Good (GC32).
6. Luther R. Kelker (Translator), Baptismal and Marriage Records. Rev. John Waldschmidt, Cocalico, Moden Krick, Weisseichen Land and Seltenrich. Gemeinde. Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, 1752-1786 (Heritage Books, 2007). Selected pages www.dgatx.com/family/peo.../Waldschmidt/hs.html (2014 May 6). John Waldschmidt.