1. Pearl S. Buck, The Good Earth (New York: John Day, 1931). Pulitzer Prize 1935.
2. Pearl S. Buck, The Exile - Portrait of an American Mother (New York: John Day, 1936). Biography of her mother, Caroline Stulting.
3. Pearl S. Buck, Fighting Angel - Portrait of a Soul (New York: John Day, Reynal & Hitchcock, 1936, paperback). Biography of her father, Absalom Sydenstricker (Andrew, Jr.). She calls him Andrew.
4. Pearl S. Buck, My Several Worlds (New York: John Day, 1954). Autobiography.
5. Pearl S. Buck, A Bridge for Passing (New York: John Day, 1962). Autobiography.
6. Peter Conn, Pearl S. Buck: A Cultural Biography (Cambridge University Press, 1996, Paperback 1998). Pearl S. Buck.
7. Peter Conn, "Pearl Sydenstricker Buck, 1892 - 1973," www.english.upenn.ed.../Buck/biography.html (Department of English, University of Pennsylvania, 1996 Aug 11; accessed 2008 May 12). Pearl S. Buck.
8. "Howard C. Francis Genealogical Papers, Good Family Notebooks" (Lancaster, PA: Lancaster Mennonite Historical Society). GC22b.
9. Carter V. Good and Gene Ann Good Cordes, The Good Bishop Daniel and Deacon Dan in the Shenandoah Valley: Good Family in Rockingham County, Virginia. (Cincinnati, Ohio: Carter V. Good and Gene Ann Good Cordes, 1986 (2nd ed. 1993) On file Eastern Mennonite University Library, 2007). Selected pages www.dgatx.com/family...ubs/1986/GBD/hs.html (2007 Oct 26).